IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS
This club is required by law to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial
administration of the club including:
1. A list of disclosures. Declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
2. The salary bands of the club’s top executives.
3. Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
4. Details of loans given by the club to employees.
S. Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
6. Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s goveming body or a top executive.
7. Details ot the payments made by the club for consultant services.
8. Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
9. Oetalls of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
10. The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
11. The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
1. The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for their quarter, and
2 . A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.
MEMBERS MAY VIEW THE REGISTER OR THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OR RECEIVE A COPY OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS BY WRITTEN REQUEST TO THE CLUB.
Director of Liquor and Gaming